To draft a good contract,
you must first master
Data privacy information for visitors of the Welker Rechtsanwälte website
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Welker Rechtsanwälte, Dr. Ann Marie Welker, Principal, An der Pfaffenmauer 49, 60388 Frankfurt am Main („Welker Rechtsanwälte“, or “we”) is responsible for processing your personal data pursuant to Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR.
2. What data do we process when you visit our website?
When you visit our website, our server stores the following data:
· type and version of your browser,
· your operating system,
· the website from which you access our website,
· the individual pages of our website you access,
· the date and time of your access,
· your Internet Protocol (IP) address and
· your Internet service provider.
Welker Rechtsanwälte uses this data exclusively
· to ensure accessibility of the website,
· to detect and resolve any technical problems, and
· to prevent and, if necessary, prosecute any misuse of the website.
In addition, Welker Rechtsanwälte uses this data in anonymous form, i.e. without your being able to be identified, for statistical purposes and to improve the website.
We do not run any analytics such as Google Analytics.
The legal basis for processing personal user data is Article 6 para. 1 sec. 1 (f) GDPR.
4. How long do we store your personal data?
We delete the above mentioned data automatically after 30 days except to the extent we need it to prevent or prosecute misuse in a specific case.